IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. THIS IS A LICENSE AGREEMENT
This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and bsmArt Consulting Pty
with regard to the copyrighted Software "Nominal Accounting Software" (herein referred to as "SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE") provided with this EULA.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes computer software, the associated media, any printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation.
Use of any software and related documentation ("Software") provided to you by bsmArt Consulting Pty Ltd in whatever form or media,
will constitute your acceptance of these terms, unless separate terms are provided by the software supplier, in which case certain
additional or different terms may apply. If you do not agree with the terms of this EULA, do not download, install, copy or use the Software.
By installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, bsmArt Consulting Pty Ltd is unwilling to license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to you.
- Eligible Licensees. This Software is available for license solely to SOFTWARE owners, with no right of duplication or further distribution,
licensing, or sub-licensing. IF YOU DO NOT OWN THE SOFTWARE, THEN DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
- License Grant. bsmArt Consulting Pty Ltd grants to you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the copy of the
Software provided with this EULA. You agree you will not copy the Software except as necessary to use it on a single computer.
You agree that you may not copy the written materials accompanying the Software. Modifying, translating, renting, copying,
transferring or assigning all or part of the Software, or any rights granted hereunder, to any other persons and removing any proprietary notices,
labels or marks from the Software is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, you hereby agree not to create derivative works based on the Software.
You may not transfer this Software.
- Trial License. if you have been provided with a Trial Version, you may only use the Software on a temporary basis to evaluate
the Software's functionality and suitability for your requirements;
- Copyright. The Software is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you.
You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Software will remain the exclusive property of bsmArt Consulting Pty Ltd
and/or its suppliers, and you will not acquire any rights to the Software, except as expressly set forth above. All copies of the Software will
contain the same proprietary notices as contained in or on the Software. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not
limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text and "applets," incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying
printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by bsmArt Consulting Pty Ltd or its suppliers.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Reverse Engineering. You agree that you will not attempt, and if you are a corporation, you will use your best efforts to prevent
your employees and contractors from attempting to reverse compile, modify, translate or disassemble the Software in whole or in part.
Any failure to comply with the above or any other terms and conditions contained herein will result in the automatic termination of
this license and the reversion of the rights granted hereunder to bsmArt Consulting Pty Ltd.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. The Software is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. bsmArt Consulting Pty Ltd and its suppliers
disclaim and make no express or implied warranties and specifically disclaim the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular
purpose and non-infringement of third-party rights. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is with you.
Neither bsmArt Consulting Pty Ltd nor its suppliers warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements
or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. bsmArt Consulting Pty Ltd IS NOT OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE ANY
UPDATES TO THE SOFTWARE.
- Limitation of Liability. bsmArt Consulting Pty Ltd's entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this EULA shall not exceed
the price paid for the Software, if any. In no event shall bsmArt Consulting Pty Ltd or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential,
special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use the software, even if bsmArt Consulting Pty Ltd
or its supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or
any claim by a third party.
- Rental. You may not loan, rent, or lease the SOFTWARE.
- Upgrades. If the SOFTWARE is an upgrade from an earlier release or previously released version, you now may use that upgraded product
only in accordance with this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a software program which you licensed as a single product,
the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
- Product Support.Product support for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is NOT provided by bsmArt Consulting Pty Ltd as part of this agreement.
Technical support for this SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be purchased as a seperate item or offered by bsmArt Consulting Pty Ltd.
No free software support is offered by bsmArt Consulting Pty Ltd
- No Liability for Consequential Damages. In no event shall bsmArt Consulting Pty Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages
- Indemnification By You. If you distribute the Software in violation of this Agreement, you agree to indemnify,
hold harmless and defend bsmArt Consulting Pty Ltd and its suppliers from and against any claims or lawsuits,
including attorney's fees that arise or result from the use or distribution of the Software in violation of this Agreement.
bsmArt Consulting Pty Ltd
3/106 Carrington Road
Randwick, NSW 2031
whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental, direct, indirect special and consequential damages, damages for loss of business
profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use this
"bsmArt Consulting Pty Ltd" product, even if bsmArt Consulting Pty Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Because some states/countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages,
the above limitation may not apply to you.